Dog licensing renewal due by June 30
July is right around the corner and that means dog licenses must be renewed. Licenses expire on July 1. Once renewed, dog licenses will last until June 30 of 2019.
Requirements include a current rabies certificate, which must be presented in order to receive a license, and that all dogs over six months must be licensed. A late charge is in effect, $1 for each month late.
For those whose dogs are not registered in Darien, an application can be found on the town website (darienct.gov).
- Dog licenses in effect July 1 thru June 30.
- All dogs over 6 months must be licensed.
- Renewals on sale beginning June 1 & must be procured by June 30 of each year.
- Late charge is $1 for each month late.
** Late Fee Schedule **
- A current rabies certificate must be presented to get a license.
- Applications for dogs that have not previously been registered in Darien can be found here.
Click here for rules & regulations for dogs in parks - Sec 42-R29-b.
Click here for Ordinance on Control of Dogs in Public Places