Pants-less riders to hop on public transit this Sunday
Subway riders in New York shouldn't be surprised to see fellow passengers riding the rails without pants Sunday. That's because the annual No Pants Subway Ride takes place at 3pm.
The traditional event, which was created by the New York City-based prank collective Improv Everywhere, has gradually spread to other American cities and even international metros since its maiden voyage in 2001.
There are some rules that must be followed if you wish to join dozens of other pants-less participants.
1- You must be willing to take your pants off on the subway
2- And very important, you must be able to keep a straight face when doing it.
There are seven meeting points:
- Astoria: Meet at Hoyt Playground
- Brooklyn: Meet by the Old Stone House
- Downtown Manhattan: Meet at Foley Square
- Midtown Manhattan: Meet at Hudson Yards Park on 34th Street
- Queens: Meet at the Unisphere in Flushing Meadows Park
- Uptown Manhattan: Meet at the Great Hill in Central Park
- Williamsburg / Bushwick: Meet at Maria Hernandez Park
Get more info here