To the Editor:
This is an update on the tear down and redevelopment of OTHH (Old Town Hall Houses)
– We residents must be out by December 2018
– We must sign up for a half hour appointment with the manager of this property.
– During that half hour we will be given a piece of paper with listing of apartments management approves of us to move in to.
– So far the list starts with places in Bridgeport and comes all the way down to Stamford. But none in Darien.
– We had 30 affordable apartments on this piece of property which is dedicated by the state to senior housing. There will be fewer than 30 affordable apartments in the new three story building to be built on this same piece of property.