• Refuse, reduce, reuse & recycle — learn more about recycling committee
• Special ed personnel costs decrease, students increase
• DHS staffer honored as veteran
• As 8-30g legal bills rise, Stefanoni still offers compromise
• School testing schedule extended
• Darienites join March for Change
• Blotter: Shoplifter thwarted, protective order violated, car vandalized, tire stolen
• DTC starts “Policy Matters” series
• Local property transfers
• Darien artist exhibits at arts center
• Artist chosen for “Escapist” program
• Scout cabin receives grant from Darien Foundation
• Editorial: January
• Natale: Winter’s unexpected indoor fun
• Van Munching: All his exes live in….crazy town
• Letters: Support the school budget, thanks to Papa Joe, gun control disarms victims
• Doreen Eunice “Sheeley” Lunn, mother, grandmother of Darien residents
• Jane Ewart McCall, lived at lifetime of volunteerism
• Jean A. Jerige, member of Women of Vision
• Signe “Beth” Sullivan, mother, grandmother of Darienites
• Francis Xavier Leary, former owner of Leary’s liquor cabinet
• Marren: “Such a presence on the court”
• Wave makes it 10 straight titles at East meet
• Opus holding “Julep Ball”
• Valentines workshop at arts center
• Antiques show preview party benefits Inspirica
• Library hosts teen writing competition
• Women of Distinction nominations due for YW
• Senior center happenings
• DCA offers final global lecture series, canasta, chocolate cooking class
• Valentine’s Day tea at the DCA
• Theatreworks visits Tokeneke
• Noroton preschool visits post office
• From a teenager’s eye: Pond hockey
• Middlesex celebrates Latin American culture
• Tokeneke’s student council helps Sandy Hook
• Tokeneke geography bee winners
• Darien High School hosts volunteer fair Friday
• Royle honors Martin Luther King Jr.
• Kelly adds five agents to roster
Arts & Leisure
• Chinasaurs! Dinosaurs from China are the focus of a new exhibit at the Bruce Museum in Greenwich.
• The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is going ³Shark Raving Mad² during February.
• P.J. Pacifico will perform at the Aldrich Museum¹s First Fridays event this week.
• Civil War program in Ridgefield and Greenwich this weekend.
• Maggie Smith shines in Quartet, Dustin Hoffman¹s first directorial effort, says the Reel Dad.
• The new Chevrolet Shark is an appealing Œminicar¹ says Steven Macoy.