The Darien Department of Public Works will conduct its annual Christmas tree pick-up program according to the following schedule:
• Christmas Trees must be at the curb by the first morning of the scheduled pick-up.
• Christmas Tree pick-up is conducted on public streets only.
• Residents are asked to refer to a town map to determine their designated area for schedule
• The schedule has been rotated from last year
• Public Works does not have more specific times of pick-up
• In the event of significant snow accumulation the program may be delayed, please be patient
• Once collection is complete, trucks will not return until the next scheduled pick-up
• Christmas wreathes, brush, grass clippings, garbage or other materials with not be collected
• Christmas trees with bags, netting, stands, or lights will not be collected